Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finals Week is Getting Started

Well, it is the close of another semester at the University. I believe I like the Fall Semesters the most. The crisp air and the drastic changes happening before your eyes. The optimism which is unspoiled by a poorly performed previous semester. I will miss it, however I must get through my exams first and they are being laid on thick. I will have all four of my exams completed by noon on Wednesday. I hope for the best and all I can say is I have many hours of studying ahead of me.




Hope your Autumn was a good one.

-Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Yup finals week... The end of the semester means break is almost here, but only after one final struggle to survive. I like to think of fianls week as the Battle for the Hornburg. King Theoden and the elves knew Gandalf was coming with the Rohirrim but they knew they had to fight to survive until they came.

    -Bobby

    ReplyDelete